Tuesday 3 June 2014

19 Weeks - June 3, 2014 Baby is Size of a Mango

How far along? 19 weeks

Total weight: 63.1 kg at 16 weeks (initial 61kg)

Maternity clothes? Yes, all bottoms (except jogging pants). Many of my tops are just a size larger than my regular size.

Stretch marks? Some on tummy, grr.

Sleep: Still fine. But if toddler David did not wake up at 6am some mornings, it would be even better.

Best moment this week: DIY pedicure with my new
Scholl Velvet Smooth Pedi Electric Hard Skin Remover and CHINA GLAZE Nail Lacquer with Nail Hardner - Heli-Yum.
Not so great moment: Severe lower back pain.

Miss Anything? Active movement, cardio at the gym, and beer (it is THE drink of the hot summer). My husband will be getting some non-alcoholic versions for me.

Movement: Yes, every day, and in evenings when I lie down.

Food cravings: Watermelons

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not much any more.

Gender: Too early to know, we have an ultrasound in 2 weeks.

Belly Button in or out? A little out. My son love to play with it and poke it with his tiny finger. it is very cute.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Both

Looking forward to: Our next 20 week ultrasound. We may find out who is inside :)

Check out my previous posts on this pregnancy here.

And here are some snapshots from the last week. Seriously, this pregnancy is so colourful so far, I got to enjoy our winter trip to Florida, spring season, and now summer ahead!


Recalling childhood, I made this dandelion wreath.
 
My growing bump.

 
Buying my first bike at Bushtukah

 
And here is one mama on her new bike.

 
Stunning crab apple tree blossoms.


 
Crayon drawing I made while playing with kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment