Friday 20 June 2014

21 Weeks - June 17, 2014- It's a.... Baby Gender Reveal!

My growing belly
Wearing: tank from Winners; convertible skirt/dress Walmart; Necklace - Value Village 

How far along? 21 weeks

Total weight: 65kg (initial 61kg)

Maternity clothes? Yes, all bottoms (except jogging pants). Many of my tops are just a size larger than my regular size. And some cute summer maxi dresses!

Stretch marks? Yep, on tummy.

Sleep: Still fine. But if toddler David did not wake up at 6am some mornings, it would be even better. We switched him to a big boy bed last week, and it has severely affected his mornings (and nights). Oh baby times..

Best moment this week: I was asking everyone to guess before we found out. We had ultrasound (my mom attended for the first time) and found out...



Not so great moment: Severe lower back pain.

Miss Anything? Active movement, cardio at the gym, and beer (it is THE drink of the hot summer). I got some PC Blond Beer from Superstore, it was awesome.

Movement: Yes, every day, and in evenings when I lie down.

Food cravings: Roasted seaweed

Anything making you queasy or sick: Perfumes on people. And smell of sweat, yuk. When did I become so sensitive to smells?

Gender: See above!
Belly Button in or out? A little out. My son love to play with it and poke it with his tiny finger. It is very cute.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Both

Looking forward to: A family trip to Calypso Water Park next week and strawberry picking (and eating) at a local farm.

Random shot from last week. Our son David loving his stroller.




Check out my previous posts on this pregnancy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment