Wednesday 7 December 2011

Eco & Green Cleaners

I firmly believe in green and eco-friendly products. Not only they are safer for our house and everyone who lives here, but they also help to save the environment.

My favourite homemade cleaners are:

1. Solution of 1 part vinegar to 10 parts of water
Amazing to use on kitchen counters, microwave, and inside fridge (to remove those unexpected spatters and unpleasant smells), on windows and glass.

2. Baking soda
Really good and safe to clean cups or silverware, sinks, pots and dishes, even iron if something gets burned.

I must admit I cannot survive on these two only. I also love using Greenworks products such as multi-purpose cleaner, bathroom cleaner, and dishwashing liquid.

Ecorespect and IQ lines are also really great and I use their all-purpose, bathroom, and glass cleaners from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment