Wednesday 2 October 2013

Magic is in the Clay Pot

I am proud to share my well researched secret life saver -VitaClay VM7900-8 Smart Organic Multi-Cooker/Rice Cooker, Brushed Stainless Steel and Black . Among my other helpers, this one stands on its own. Its uses are numerous. Its benefits are endless - all natural unglazed clay pot, rice (3 types), stew, soup, yogurt modes, and time delay!

I think I have read all of the reviews that exist online before making this purchase. I honestly researched this product top to bottom for 2 weeks and compared to everything else. But no other cooker could beat it and do all it does. My husband even made jokes that I spent too much reading about Vitaclay.

When the box finally arrived (I ordered shipping to USA), I was ecstatic. It was delayed, so I had to wait extra 2 weeks which was quite torturous.

So far, I have made several dishes which turned out amazing - soups, rice (wild, white, brown), buckwheat, barley, steel cut oats, beef stew, etc. The best part? I put all ingredients in, and take kids to the park. When we get back, our lunch is ready and hot. Turns off automatically. The 8 cup capacity serves our family of 4 a good portion - we can have leftovers for next day no problem.

You can make all slow cooker recipes in it - in twice less the time. This is super convenient when kids get hungry every 3 hours as opposed to six. If you are one busy woman, it's a must have!

No comments:

Post a Comment