Wednesday 2 October 2013

Be the Change

Be the change you want to see in the world. We all know this saying. I always try to follow it. But today I had enough at my work. I was ignoring neglected office mishaps - i.e. wall clocks with bad batteries - for a month. I was patiently waiting to see if someone cared to know what was the right time. Well no, every time I looked it was still 4:13pm. 

Was that a subliminal reminder that it is end of work day? I waited and waited. Nobody seemed to care or be bothered with it. Not even our admin. It was so disappointing. It was sad to see that if workers did not care about such nuances, they did not care about our workplace at all?

If you wait long enough, something might happen. Or the change may never come. The clocks were repaired today and we are on the right time. I had enough and wanted to care. My day somehow was brighter today. Maybe yours will be brighter too?

Via


No comments:

Post a Comment