Thursday 15 May 2014

13 Weeks - April 22, 2014 - Start Noticing 2nd Trimester


So far, we have not been telling about our upcoming bundle of joy to too many people. But now, the growing belly really shows (that's 3rd pregnancy for you, unlike the 1st when you go un-noticed for 4 months). Today, one of my co-workers noticed and asked me. I gladly shared the news with her. Oh boy, now the whole office will know shortly ;)

How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight: 61.6 kg (initial 61kg) My weight seems to fluctuate daily
Maternity clothes? Yes, jeans, pants, tights, and some tops. I am in desperate need for some maternity office clothes and leggings.
Stretch marks? Some on tummy, grr.
Sleep: Still fine.
Best moment this week: The IPS ultrasound. My husband and I got to see our little swimmer doing flips as technician was measuring him/her. And also the birthdays of my children - my daughter Dana turned 7 and my baby David (not so baby any more) turned 2 years old.
Not so great moment: Maybe it is hormones, but sometimes I get moody and irritated for no big deal with my husband or kids. Sorry love! I am trying to be better. And sorry Dana and David, I love you to pieces.  
Miss Anything? Active movement and cardio at the gym.
Movement: I think I feel it sometimes, but I need more movement to be really assured it's the baby.
Food cravings: Savoury and sour things.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The nausea is slowly going away. Yet I developed weird food aversions - shrimp,
Gender: Too early to know
Symptoms: The itchiness from the last 1.5 months seems to be also subsiding.
Belly Button in or out? It flattened out and expanded.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both
Looking forward to: When I start feeling more movement.

Check out my previous posts on this pregnancy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment