Thursday 15 May 2014

16 Weeks - May 13, 2014 Summer Pregnancy Fashion

This is my first summer pregnancy (both my previous kids were due in April). And hence my pregnancy summer wardrobe was very scarce. I have lots of sweaters and pants, but not much else. I decided to bite the bullet and stop wearing my regular leggins that were too tight in the belly area hence making my life miserable. With some store online promos, I spent $230 (omg) at Motherhood Canada and here is what I bought:

Summer Wear to Work or Anywhere Dress
similar - but in blue
 
White Leggins

 
 


 Black Leggins
 
 
 One Piece Maternity Swimsuit (although it is a bit too tight in bust, I may return it)
 Maternity Hip Panties


I also bought a few non-maternity items (in medium, to fit the growing belly), they fit well and the price did not bite. Plus they will be wearable next summer.

One maxi dress
Black And White Stripe Racer Back Maxi Dress








Maxi dress that converts to a skirt, similar to this:





How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight: 63.1 kg (initial 61kg)
Maternity clothes? Yes, jeans, pants, tights, and some tops. I am in desperate need for some maternity office clothes and leggings. This was my previous comment update, see above for some new maternity things!
Stretch marks? Some on tummy, grr.
Sleep: Still fine.
Best moment this week: I felt baby movements at exactly 16 weeks, yay.
Not so great moment: Screaming at my 2 year old David. David, you have to behave when are all trying to get out of the house in the morning. I am very sorry, your bad behaviour is not a valid excuse for me to lose it.
Miss Anything? Active movement and cardio at the gym.
Movement: Yes!! See best moment of the week above ;)
Food cravings: Smoked fish.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not much any more.
Gender: Too early to know
Symptoms: The itchiness from the last 1.5 months seems to be also subsiding.
Belly Button in or out? It flattened out and expanded.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both
Looking forward to: Our next 20 week ultrasound. We may find out who is inside.

Check out my previous posts on this pregnancy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment