Thursday 15 May 2014

9 Weeks - March 25, 2014

This is an update to my previous post where I had not had my dating ultrasound yet. So today I am 9 weeeks exactly.


How far along? 9 weeks
Total weight: 61.6 kg (initial 61kg) BP 106/70.
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? Not that I noticed, but there are still old ones on my tummy from the second.
Sleep: Okay for now. But feel very sleepy in early evening.
Best moment this week: The ultrasound and seeing my gummy-bear shape like baby on the screen. He or she is already 2cm. Heart rate 179.
Not so great moment: Okay, call me crazy but I signed up for little race at the end of April (it's only 5K). So I went to the gym and jogged about $4K. Oh the pelvic pressure and pain. I may have to take it easier.
Miss Anything? Hmm, sauna.
Movement: Not yet, but I saw the baby move arms and legs during the ultrasound. It was cutest thing ever.
Food cravings: Salty-salt-salt. I bought kosher pickles and indulged into 5 of them. So yummy.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just smell of any cooked food.
Gender: Too early to know
Symptoms: Diarrhea (excuse me for the details ;), nausea throughout the day, fatigue, enlarged breasts; and cooking/food/fridge aversion.
Belly Button in or out? Still in but a little expanded already, I have very little showing so far.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: The nausea of the 1st trimester to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment