Thursday 15 May 2014

10 Weeks - April 1, 2014

Here is me at 10 weeks at my office. I would love to take a photo of my ever growing belly. I might post some later.


How far along? 10 weeks
Total weight: 62 kg (initial 61kg)
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? Some on tummy, grr.
Sleep: Still ok.
Best moment this week: Telling our parents. Because this was our 3rd child, we wanted to tell them in a special way and capture this moment. My dad was teh best. I came over to my parents' home (my mom knew already) and told my dad to pose for a photo for me. I pressed Video instead of photo, told him to say "cheese" and then said "we having for a baby". His face was undesribable. And then he screamed "who?!", "are you joking?!", "you are crazy!". And then we just laughed ))
Not so great moment: Pelvic pressure and pain at times when walking. Come on, I am only 10 weeks.
Miss Anything?
Movement: Not yet.
Food cravings: Salty-salt-salt. Brie, cold cuts, smoked salmon have been pretty much my only menu items.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just smell of any cooked food.
Gender: Too early to know
Symptoms: Holy itchiness! From head to toes, the whole body. And some nausea, still.
Belly Button in or out? Still in but a little expanded already, I have very small belly showing so far.
Happy or Moody most of the time: It depends if am tired.
Looking forward to: The nausea of the 1st trimester to be over.

Check out my previous posts on this pregnancy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment