Thursday 24 July 2014

26 Weeks - July 22, 2014 - 98 days to go!

It is very obvious that as days got warmer, I got busier and have not updated my pregnancy journal since 21 weeks. But we did quite a few outings in June and July, including farm strawberry picking, Calypso Water Park, Petrie Island trip, and general family trips on bikes, to splash pads, and parks.

How far along? 26 weeks

Total weight: 70kg (initial 61kg)

Maternity clothes? Yes, all bottoms and tops. Many of my tops are just a size larger than my regular size. I got really lucky last week when I scored these Thyme maternity jeans on clearance for $12.50 (!), active capri pants ($10), and maternity support belt from Toys R Us store. Even my husband could not believe the deals.

Stretch marks? Yep, on tummy.

Sleep: Still fine. The story of toddler David sleep issues continues. We are blaming the full moon.

Best moment this week: When David kissed my growing tummy.

Not so great moment: Back pain and being tired when Mark is working on weekends and I am with kids.

Miss Anything? Active movement and lifting laundry baskets, believe it or not.

Movement: Yes, every day, and in evenings when I lie down.

Food cravings: Roasted sunflower seeds.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not sure from what, but sometimes I still get nausea.

Gender: It's a Boy!

Belly Button in or out? A little out. My son love to play with it and poke it with his tiny finger. It is very cute.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Both

Looking forward to: 14 weeks to go! And maybe picking out a cute newborn Halloween costume.







Check out my previous posts on this pregnancy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment