Friday 21 June 2013

My Weight Update... I Know It's Been a While

This image made me so happy today. Ok, on to my weight update. It has been almost 6 months since my last update. Holly..

I have been stepping on a scale, but then I stopped for about 3 months. I felt great about my body and nothing was bothering me. And yes, I could fit into most of my old pre-pregnancy jeans. Curiously I went on the scale again. I am exactly 60kg (132lbs). Wow, I only lost 2 pounds since January.

But today, baby David is 14 months. And I feel so proud and accomplished for some reason.
I am also enjoying yoga/Tai Chi/Pilates and Sh'Bam classes at Goodlife. With some Body Combat occasionally. There is room for improvement on my weight, but I think for now I am in my happy place.

Have you found your happy place?

No comments:

Post a Comment