Sunday 24 November 2013

Low Energy

Unlike last weekend, my energy levels by the end of this Sunday are at the lowest. Not that I did not accomplish a lot, I went with the flow without really planning anything specific.

My husband was working, which meant that I was busy with my son. Today, he skipped nap and was miserable by 7-30pm. Putting to bed a tired toddler is no fun. I almost started screaming too, but held my composure and calmly put his PJ's on.

I started making lunches SO late, and felt exhausted. My skin feels terrible.

Long shower (for mom, it's really 6.5 mins) followed by mini spa like Vitamin C Microdermabrasion treatment by Body Shop were so refreshing by the end of it. Now all I need is a good night's sleep. And this image, totally lifting my spirits.

Have great week everyone. I hope you treated and re-energized yourself too.


Via


No comments:

Post a Comment