Thursday 15 May 2014

8 Weeks (?) - March 12, 2014

I thought I would document my pregnancy this time. Maybe it will be interesting to you? And it might be interesting for me  to read a couple years down the road.

The question mark is because I am not completely sure that I am 8 weeks already as my family doctor said. I have not had a dating ultrasound yet (which in theory should be more accurate). He did the calculation based on the standard cycle of 30 days, but mine is a bit longer.

But for now I will just assume 8 weeks, with a due date of October 18, 2014. This is my 3rd(!) pregnancy.

How far along? 8 weeks
Total weight: 62 kg (initial 61kg)
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? Not that I noticed, but there are still old ones on my tummy from the second.
Sleep: Okay for now. But feel very sleepy in early evening.
Best moment this week: A 15cm snowstorm in March?! On a better note. My kids don't know about this baby yet (well, because nobody knows for now), but my daughter Dana was telling she would like to have a bunk bed to share with her brother David, and David's room would be a playroom. Can kids read our minds? This is exactly what we planned, albeit play room = baby room )))
Miss Anything? Bailey's ;)
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Salty, sour; cold cut meats, cheese, bread, and fruits.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nausea is my best friend this time around. I took a regular multivitamin instead of prenatal one day and my body inverted itself. No more Kirkland Women's.
Gender: Too early to know
Symptoms: Diarrhea (excuse me for the details ;), nausea throughout the day, fatigue, enlarged breasts; and cooking/food/fridge aversion.
Belly Button in or out? Still in, I have very little showing so far.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: The nausea of 1st trimester to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment